|3rd – 6th Grade Intervention Enrichment Program Mission Statement
Logan View Public Schools 3rd – 6th Grade Intervention Enrichment Program is designed to increase opportunities to develop critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Identified students work through open-ended; project based learning situations and scenarios in either a collaborative or autonomous environment. The program is designed to offer experiences and activities beyond the regular curriculum that challenge students to be constructive and independent thinkers. The Enrichment Program places a heavy emphasis on STEM, STEAM, Language Arts, and Music, with the goal of making cross-curricular connections and to explore real life applications.
Check us out on Twitter!
1. Engage students in project-based-learning activities and challenges.
2. Promote teamwork, persistence, leadership, and self-direction.
3. Promote 21st Century Competencies including critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity.
4. Engage students in projects that consist of integrated disciplines.
5. Provide students with a range of learning opportunities in order to explore a variety of interests.